Return Goods Policy / Procedure
The following policy/procedure has been established for all returns of any unused goods by our customers. Prior to any “Returned Good” acceptance, our customer shall contact our sales representative and obtain a “Return Goods Authorization” number. This number shall be notated on all returning product documents, in order to properly track the return.
- Only Prime UNUSED Tubing or Casing will be accepted.
- Customer is responsible for returning all material to the “Yard of Origin”
- Customer is responsible for “return good” inspections and all repairs necessary, if damages are found
- No De-Denting of any Alloy Casing will be accepted
- All tubing and casing mill stencils/heat numbers must be legible
- Sim-Tex will credit the buy only on product returned within 30 days of original dispatch
All fees for repairs, re-stocking, replacement of collars/protectors or others that are incurred to ensure the product meets API specifications, will be deducted from the final credit issued for the product.